Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I need an expert to help me with my SEO or can I improve my SEO myself?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I need an expert to help me with my SEO or can I improve my SEO myself?

Do I need an expert to help me with my SEO or can I improve my SEO myself?

There are a few basic steps you can take to kick start your SEO. Start with identifying what your users’ intent is – what are they wanting to know and how are they searching for it? Once you have identified keywords, you can integrate these into your site using title tags and meta descriptions, which is the information that is displayed on the search engine results page (SERPs). Other things you can look at yourself to improve your site’s rankings include: high quality content – rich content that answers the users’ queries; site speed – how long does each page take to load?

Researching into what your users are searching is a fundamental part of SEO. There are many tools and resources that SEO experts use to identify specific phrases in order to maximise potential.

In an ever-changing industry with multiple Google algorithm updates a year, it is really important to stay up to date with the latest insights. Companies such as Wagada, are experts in their field and can monitor Google’s algorithm updates much easier than in-house staff. However, there are still lots of things that you can do as a company to boost your search engine ranking, such as adding comprehensive content to your website on a regular basis.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X