No announcement yet.

How do I make myself more productive?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I make myself more productive?

I always feel busy but never manage to get anything done. How do I make myself more productive?

Productivity isn’t about being busy or filling every possible minute. Productivity is about being conscious of how valuable your time is, understanding how you would like to fill it and making the right choices.

It’s easy to get overwhelmed or stressed when you are juggling lots of plates but by taking a step back and really understanding what your priorities are, it ensures you spend your time where it matters most.

A productivity principle you could try is The Rule of 3. You should focus on the 3 most important goals or tasks in your day, week, month or year. Each morning, take a few minutes out to identify your top 3 most important tasks and each evening, take the time to review your day and your progress against those top 3 tasks.

So, every time you find yourself super busy or feeling overwhelmed, take a step back and ask yourself are you focusing on the right 3 things.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Smile :) Big Grin :D Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X