Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm good at setting goals but never seem to achieve them. How can I change this?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm good at setting goals but never seem to achieve them. How can I change this?

I'm good at setting goals but never seem to achieve them. How can I change this?

There are 3 pieces of advice I would give:

1) Set SMART Goals - Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Timebound.
    2) Put a process in place to make sure you commit to and reach your goals. It's not enough to simply write your goals down, they need to be reviewed regularly. Build into your morning the time to assess your top 3 goals. Identify what steps you are going to take that day to get you closer to your goals. Do this every morning without fail and as it becomes a habit you will find that you do it automatically and each day you will move closer to achieving your goals.
    3) Hold yourself accountable and have a regular weekly review where you go through your progress or else have an accountability buddy that you can check in with to see how you are getting on – a family member, friend or colleague.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X